In this, the introductory episode to Mile High Locavorist, your host Nate Reyher flies solo to introduce the podcast and himself.
– IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN –
- The primary content, format and schedule of the show
- The kind of guests and interviews you’ll hear on the show
- The goal this show is trying to achieve, for listeners, the wider Denver community and communities like it
- The definition of locavore and locavorism
- The kind of food we you going to talk about, plus thoughts on organic
- The definition of local i.e.) the geographic focus of the show
- A bit about Nate, his story and motivation
- Details on how this show is currently funded
- The people and businesses that have helped Nate put this show together
– LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE –
- Check out the Resources Page (button at the top of this page) to find books, movies and websites I recommend to deepen your understanding about food and the importance of local, seasonal eating
– THANKS FOR LISTENING –
Please give me your feedback in the comments section below! I want to make this show great for you and I will read every one of your comments, I promise.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with someone your care about (or everyone you know 😉 ) using the sharing buttons above or below.
Also, please leave an honest review for Mile High Locavorist on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful in growing the message and are greatly appreciated!
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes (or via any podcast app) to see all our past episodes and get new episodes automatically as soon as they’re released.
Thanks again for listening to Mile High Locavorist! Until next time, wherever you are, eat local!